Friday, September 30, 2005

sigh. wo tai ke lian le. zhen de hao ke lian. pathetic. having troubles with her le. blog.. if only u can be some one i can talk to. i have lesser people to talk to nowadays le. how how.. finally we are ok le. after 6 days of quarreling. so so so happy. offered her my shoulder. and she took it. i was so happy. that my tears flowed inwards. today tuition till 4+ pm. reached home sms her le. she online so i went to look for her online. found out that some one also online. asked if they talk. well to no surprise they did talked. about me and her some more. i asked her explain she phrase it as asking that guy put himself in my shoes. what does it means? that she ask the guy imagine that he is her stead ma? how can like this de.. so totally unfair. well i asked her explain. and she got angry le. quarrel again. less then 12 hours of our make up. and we quarreled. hai. then called her so many times all she purposely dun want to pick up. still got 2 or 3 times press busy tone on purpose. sigh. called her home engage wor. why leh? not people using. it is because she hang up the phone to prevent me from calling her house. i got angry and went to find her. hit with hurricane yvonne's attitude. it swept past in less then 2 mins and it cause un recoverable damage to me. sigh. if it was really nothing. why the hiding? why the avoiding of calls? i see no reason to do so. why? you could not answer. then went back home to bathe. walked in. turn on the shower and stood there for 10 mintues.i don't even bother removing my clothes. just stood there wondering why must my baby hurt me so much. then 7 le i go eat. went out find her again. fetch her from tuition. she looks so happy. first thing she did was to cling on to me. i was surprised. how come her anger was so fast dissolved this time. weird. once again it might be of another thing which i should not be allowed to know. fetch her back home and i walked home chatting on the phone with her. i controled myself i fought back what i am suppose not to do. reached home. found out that hypocrite also praise her for being cute and chio. sigh. i never knew this. and she must be hiding it for very long already. why. why can't that hypocrite understand she is my stead and he should not say such things? is he out to make me jealous and make us quarrel so that we will break and they can be together ma? sigh. tell me why. i was so jealoused. how can he say such things to my dear. there must be more like can u be my stead this kind of things which he asked and she hidden from me. i know de, every despo guy will say such things. i am so jealous. but what can i do. i don't want to spoil our good relationship over a third party. but that hypocrite just gets involved with her too many times. he just keeps saying things to her which she is keeping from me. sigh. why can't i have the right to know such things. such things which he say. to her which are not even allowed when she have a stead. so jealous. sigh. i do not dare voice out.. end ba. i hate u hypocrite. i beg you le. please let me and her go. stop wooing her. stop saying such things. leave us and most importantly leave her alone. go be a gay or what i don't care. sigh. just get the fuck out of her life. i'm so jealoused.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home