Sunday, September 25, 2005

started this new blog today. guess it will be where i post my unhappiness le. dun wanna pollute the other blog which i started. well. where should i start. life's in a mess. relationship's in a mess. what can i do? who can i turn to? no one. i can only blog here. well. things started to get nasty since we patch again. well. exams are near. i know she will neglect me. but why can't she at least treasure the least time we are having today. sigh. right after 11th month. she told me she was going meet a cher for homework during recess. when i go down find out. she was asking a guy. sigh. maths? blame myself for being stupid then. that's why i cant help her with maths. then she said i did not trust her. i go down check on her. when my real reason for g oing down is just to remind her i meeting her later. is that even wrong? friday. she told me she going stay back til 3.30. i waited for her. in the end when i was about to reach the meeting spot. i saw her with her best friend laughing away heartily together with a guy. to me. you know? it seems like my stead is flirting with another guy. and what's worse is i could not get jealous. i will only get ignore. get her attitude. sigh, what should i do? i really tried to prevent myself from saying it out. but my face shows all emotions. sigh. till saturday. attitude and ignoring me. till sunday. well. same thing. but. she hung my phone. was it necessary? i don't think so. u broke what u broke. u made me thing u are really cheating on me. sigh. put urself in my shoes would ya? i shall end le. anyway. time to look for some skins to use.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home