Monday, October 10, 2005

can't stand you
can't stand your attitude
can't stand the meetings between you and your boy friend
lightning do not strike twice in the same spot
trust me and i will trust you
hurt me and i shall keep quiet
hang my phone again and that's it
you are really too much. you hurt me like no one esle did.
yet? i'm still madly in love with you.
cheers. nicol . you are officialy a jerk now. =) or should i say i was already once since we started out.
ha-ha. time? there won't be if we keep quarreling.
time? where's time when all you want is to go home and meet friends all the time.
make up for lost time? lol. promise to accompany me during holidays?
2 months of holidays. 60 days. let's wait and see how i get my time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home