Sunday, October 02, 2005

why.. why must we quarrel all the time? can we stop the quarrelings? what happened to the things we promised each other before? where have them gone to. have them be forgotten? at least for my part they have not been forgotten. back to quarrel part. why. tell me. is there a point in quarreling all the time? you told me if i do not tell you things you will not feel like my stead. when i tell you will argue and thus end up quarreling with me. sigh. i wan to make u happy. make u the happiest girl in the world. but do i have the ability to? everytime i try i am face with new difficulties. i will say things which makes u angry. which you claimed are maligning you. but i don't even realise i am doing so. i do not even have the intention to make you feel maligned. but why. why am i not given the chance to explain. the chance to understand the situation. i'm feeling so lost. what shall i do in the future. to tell or not to tell. hai. it's all that hypocrite fault. hai. expected it. i don't dare. i really don't dare to say anything or do anything again. i will just be what u expect of me. to be your perfect stead. so that you will be happy eh? sigh. *stabs myself*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home