Tuesday, November 22, 2005

friends? i never wanted to be friends.nevereverfriends. when u told me that u jus wanted to be friends. i have this sudden urge to scold you real bad. behave like a bad jerk (like how u portrayed me in fron of your friends `smiles`). making you hate me real bad. hating me. with that hatred you once carried for me. make your love for me fade. just like how that picture you drew fer me fades. hate me and scold me. and i will fade away too. but? i held back. and i do not know why. do not ask me. i just never wanted to be - just friends. i wanted more then friends.even more then steads. we are. right? dun u agree.? we been through much more normal teenager steads gone through. but. oh well .

fairness? have you ever been fair to me seriously? i just wanted time. remember? no? well i just wanted time. talk about fairness. i really do not see how you can tell me straight : ' yes i had been fair to you.' i almost fainted. yes. true. i dunno why you could even say so. diu de qi liang xin ma. and u said yes. oh lol. you said i maligned you lots. have you ever thought that you yourself are maligning me too? even when my dad maligns me. i told you about it. but no. you just kept on maligning me. i got forced to no where. do you know i went out? that night? and came home when they were asleep. you do not know. nvm. fairness. lolssssssssssssss. nvm,

freedom? will we really be together after i gave you freedom. will you be going overboard by going out late. wearing outrageously short skirts when out with friends. will you go out with a guy alone? will you go out at night all the time? will you know your limits? will you assure nothing bad will happen to you? yes i worry too much. but so? if it's not because of you. why the hell should i care? freedom? if only i can have your freedom and my happiness huh? once i said to make the person feel loved is to let her be happy and yet you just asked for your happiness. gg.igotpwned. if i gave it to you will i get what i wan? highly doubted. you will not spend time with me. predicted and proven by june holidays. yay? freedom. freedom! FREEDOM. why want so much freedom?

TIME - yea right time. i wan time. i just wan time with u. to be able to have lunch , watch a movie. stroll down the sandy beach. sit by the braekwaters. accompany u for shopping trips. accompanying me to look for my new sneakers. christmas with u alone. time with u everynight. in maple. msn. phone. sms. morning calls. lonely trips home with you laughing at me through my phone. tickling me on bus or mrt trips. time? sunset/sunrise. so much more things we can do. - if only we had time. i wish fer a day. you, will come up to me and say. hey dar, wanna go fer movie tomorrow with me? or um can u pei me go shopping. my friends not free. ok yes you did date me for lunch movies. yes. but please. stop the disappontment?

you: later you free?
me: free ba. why?
you:pei me go dinner?
me : ok ba when ? what time? where?
you: gp lor. 6.30
me: okay.
6.30 a call came in, you were on the line. " eh eh eh. you go out already? dun go out leh. i cannot accompany you for dinner ler. dad wans family dinner. sorry. "
me : ' uhh. ok. bye. nvm, '

how funny. do you know i already styled my hair? changed into new clothes? but nvm. i went to wash up after that call. am i stupid at tiimes.?

that sorry. was insincere. agree? talk about insincere apologies. look who won me. after every quarrel u start. u will go. dear. sorry. when i asked why. you said dunno. cause u said sorry to make me happy. and yes. talk about insincere apologies again.

freedom time fairness trust respect space

just how much of you can you give me? and how much of me can you accept?

' How could you have gone , when you are still in my heart? '

yea right. friends man. i hate it. ya. stupid.just wanted a shoulder. yea. held back. i already know it's the end. When you are still so happy. by just wanting to be. just friends. oh well. tell me on chalet? okay then. let me pass this 'test' period? mean while. pia ncc and maple and yes. poa. oh well.

so long nic. u are jus going to be friends. not NOW. but yea. SOON enough. well optimist? what if it was taken for sarcasm? *shivers* um. yea. so long-`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home