Saturday, November 05, 2005

"Last but not least , my personal life. It was more than a roller coaster. There were more then just up and downs. The girl i am with taught me many important values in my life. But yet she could be the one who destroys my mood completely at times. We had been together for a very long time and she is starting to be part of me. Being the girl who changed the ' bad nicol' into the 'good nicol', she plays a important part in my life. For more then a year she had been helping me , therefore i had learnt how to be forgiving."

quoted from my own composition titled '2005' well. go now dear. time to let go after stealing your happiness for long enough.stay cheerul kay? be who you wan to be now. =) all the best in whatever you do. good luck in your bai ma wang zi. last but not least. continue the hatred for me please. AND forget me. sorry`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home