Wednesday, March 01, 2006

shall blog about today. decided to start bloggin again today.

probably because i am having such a boring lifestyle now. school , hangingout , home , maple , sleep. it's a routine i follow almost everyday today. most probably i'm still not use to it i guess. too used to being the nic i am before. wake so early to go school with her , wait for her as long as 4 hours for her after school alone. going home always being the one calling her. let's just wished i get used to me and my brothers now. afterall. quoting from her , Friends are Forever. so yea.

felt proud of myself today. POA last test 8/15 this test 9/15. my teacher mrs tan was very supportive of me i guess. she wrote notes everytime on my test papers always giving me encouragement. although some sees it as she is scolding me , it's a encouragement to me. *hints POA test tomorrow* she told me that i have wasted more then a year of neglecting my POA and she gave me a nick name. =x The Wasted One. lol. i don't mind that la. she's encouraging me by purposely scolding me then make me do much better. so i must thank her. =x

i kind of realise the importance of studies now. might be too late? lol. i dunno why. i am so serious in class / lab lessons now. probably because fg was my lab partner. lol. later do wrong he scold me. o levels coming in a few months. jia you ar!

oh yea. and today. i did not touched a cigarette man. was happy. congratulate me some one? let me feel proud of myself. then to drown me in cold water with a. oh.. okay. good. haha.

i shall stop for the day ler ba. go play play maple. =)

@ fg : faster do ur blog please
@weixin : good luck on your makeover =)
You may choose your actions , not your consequences. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home