Tuesday, April 18, 2006

gonna blog a short post about today. =x

i woke up at 1pm today. so i skipped school. blah. why am i doign this all the time nowadays. lol.
then faster prepare to go school for chinese oral. reached school at 1.40pm ar. went mama shop eat alone then went into school. scary sia! my class today last period ms tracy. so i don't dare walk by the class. so i hide at the stairs. then when bell rang i went find fg they all.

then next was chinese oral. was so boring. i was the second last guy. sian eh? i waited for everyone to go before me. then when it was my turn. i read the passage without pausing. =\ with alot of error in my speaking. and during the conversation part. it was like. talking on a totally topic which does not concerns my life man. the topic is "Why does MRT stations have 4 different languages on their signboards?" I was like. uhh. then through out the whole converstation with the examiner, i was using so much of but , um, alot english la! sure fail. =x

then after chinese oral was raining heavily so we slack in the canteen with the usual bunch of friends. deciding how to celebrate my b'dae. Some suggested to skip friday's sportsday which is my birthday and thursday night straight ton till friday afternoon to go celebrate. but i wanna go sports day see see leh. =x friday is gonna be a special day~

after slacking , as usual played soccer. in the quadrangle. with slight drizzle. me , qy, alfred natalie and zk team got 3 time winning streak sia. =x play till half way went off earlier. then went they all decided to go home we left, took a cab home. that's all.

then i reached home at 6.40? then gonna be late for tuition ler. so pia through my bathe , dinner and my hair. and left for tuition in a mess. and then got home at 9.20. boring man that dumb tuition. dunno teaching what crap. i am gonna drop it~

and that's all for today folks~ =x i wanna change blogskin!

and FG: i wan be your specialest some one larh. change my name please. =x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home