Monday, April 17, 2006

Shall blog about today since i have nothing to do now.

Today was a boring day man! all those boring lessons. those boring teachers. i just felt like sleeping the day through. first period PHYSICS. omg. mdm yeo was as usual boring! we wasted that half an hour without understanding anything. then it was CHEMISTRY. got back practical test sia. i got 10/11 while my partner got 11/11. -__- i was thinking. we same group how get different marks. then i found out i wrote something wrongly. then 2 periods of ancient CHINESE by mr chen. was talking to thom and mt. boring larrr. kanna punished some more. then PE. played tug of war in the field. starting they take rope i thought it was so lame. but when i really played. i sorta enjoy myself. just that i cut my own hand.=x stupid rope. hz worse. whole skin came off and i could see the torn flesh beneath.=x

then recess. ate the malay store ar. mee bundung. kns! warning to everyone esle! DO NOT TRY IT. =x

then was 2 periods english lor. teacher no come. so we talk cock around with relief teacher. slack slack lor. then was maths ar. the fucking mrs ***. i talk to people she ask me go back my seat and be quiet. so i thought in order to be quiet. i should sleep. so i went to sleep and she woke me up saying she do not want people to sleep in her class. and i was like. wtf? i AM ALREADY KEEPING QUIET. so nvm. i listened to her since it's nearly the next period's time. then ms tracy came in. talk talk about teenage sex. woo hoo~ =x then i asked her about her cousin chanel lor. now then i know even people in monk hill's secondary school know me. that's like wow. i do not even know those girls. and they got my number and claim they know me and craps.. and suay suay she's ms tracy cousin. =x

after schoold supposingly had chem remedial. but i did not do the work ma. so i left lor. dun wanna disturb the class and make a fool out of myself. went alley. see people kick ball. talk talk. that;s about it for today. ^^

WARNING : The below content are proven not suitable for children. Please do not read on if you think you are still small and allergic to vulgarities.

damn chee bye sia. dare hack dare be mastermind dare owe up leh. why i find you 3 times you dun dare talk to me. knn. why run when i talk to you quietly. fucking hum ji kia. say return. 3 days since you hack me. have you return everything? NO. it's not back to me at all. giving me excuses like friend not online? wtf man. cannot log in you fucking friend account is it. stop hiding man. if not for edwin. i would not have give a flying fuck about who the fuck you are man. i would not have held back. you better watch out. see me better step one side. if not lim peh kan pua li lao bu eh cb. and yea. to those who are not involved and wanna act eh gan with me. i suggest you fuck off one side see show. if not they tio whacked i won't leave you out. since you wanna chup in. [=


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home