Thursday, July 20, 2006

ah har! today is a thursday. hmm. thursdays are generally boring. dunno why.

today went to school. ok la. it's like duh? will i not go to school? =x now that i so good boy. went to sch. morning after assembly i did something funny! those lower sec going up stairs. so i said to natalie. eh i throw this bottle cap. see i hit who. so i throw the cap into the crowd at the stairs. but i run away la. no see i hit who der. then i thought no one saw me throwing. but there was a teacher behind me. so i act innocent and just walked away. =x then went to class. ahh. nowadays find myself looking out of the window more. but what am i exactly looking at? when what i'm seeing is sometime that won't appear. ahh. bullshit. then recess. so scary man! we go down stairs. then saw razak catch kaisi tuck out back face me. then i quickly tuck in in front and pull up behind. then walk down stairs ler. walking to canteen. razak shouted " the boy there with shirt out ! come here.! you wont have ur recess! " then i tell myself. die liao lor. why so suay. so i turned and walk back. then in my heart i was thinking of how he is going to cut my hair. but so heng! i walk to him he tell me not you! the boy behind come! then i heng siao sia! so i go away. actually is hanzhong tio caught. with kaisi. ahaha. after recess chemistry. so kuku. mrlee made me sit infront of the class. dunno for wad! not as if i talk or i bring book. -.- then nvm lor. i be his assistant. press those powerpoint slides. he still steal 3 earsticks of mine! and throw. =( then after sch went to watch soccer match ar. and play soccer till6+ went home with buttie and fg!

ahaha. SMILE AR! TOMORROW. =D next time. DO NOT. avoid me. =D

hmm. admited defeat. facing what's suppose to happen weeks ago right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home