Sunday, July 16, 2006

ahaha.. told to update!

just came back. went to jp with zk and zhiyong lor. zk wan choose present ma. meet 5.30 walk to 8+ to choose gervina's present! see i so brother. i pei u leh. walk ard jp lor. see alot of possibilities. zk so thoughtful sia! in the end bought *present* and a *cake* cannot say buy wad incase gervina will see here then no surprise ler. then while buying cake we saw 3 malay transexual! they walk till damn gay man. still take fan to fan here and dere! yucks! then went to kopitiam eat. did not eat with them as my mother cook at home ler. so watch them eat. and i pour soup into zhiyong's rice. =x then he bu shuang me =x. after that had dessert with zk. hmm. that's about it ba. when going home went to take scary movie 4 from zk. now watching it. hmm. yea.

see i update ler! and yea. those having inconvinience viewing my blog please feel free to tell me.




I AM WONDERFOOL! is it true or not der! do not toy with me please. i'm not a spare. i'm not some one else. i'm ME. NICOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home