Thursday, July 27, 2006

BUTTIE CHEER UP LEH! always see you hheeeheee haaahaaa. seldom seen u liddat de.


today sch as per normal la. skipped morning assembly. me with qiyi ran to the dNt block dere.. scared hair check ma. after dat the sch move ler me and him blend into the crowd lor. found out mt weixin and junting also skip sia! we all hide in different corners of the school. hmm. den was lessons lor. den recess. i left hp in class ar! then went down canteen ler. thn chiong back up take. found out zul help me put into my pencil case^^ yea. then was chemistry then english then geography. then sch end. after sch got the aussie maths competition ar. stupid sch sign me up. den do lor. i anyhow do la. then sleep for a long while. then collect pple ler we go ler. then yea loiter around awhile. then met thomas mt hz. they pokking, so yea. some things are just too good to be true.

after dat went home with hz. reach home dota while. till now just bathe and eat my dinner.
and that xingyi ar. FUCK OFF LA!




i am just there when i am needed. hmm. point noted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home