Friday, July 28, 2006

shit you weizhuang. u kick me at alley today mornin. now my left ankle hurt like shit. =x shit you. =x

today nth much la. sch sch. play play. den got soccer match. lost sia. yay!we vs the school soccer team. lol. during the match i was laughing non stop. with that stupid pengxiang. he make me laugh like shit man. then nothing ler.so went home with shah,hongwei and waikiat.


yea it's so obvious. man man lai. =D



hmm and a note to my blog readers >_> if you are reading this. do me a favour. ignore all of xinyi's tag for me please. if no one cares about her. and she gets no fame and attention she wants. she will probably feel like a idiot. and on my part , i will try my best to constantly block and delete her and her posts. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home