Monday, July 10, 2006

such a long day for me today. gonna sleep after i blog.

this morning was the finals of the world cup germany 2006. and the winner was italy. boohoo~ my france! the game was sian la. only 2 goals. and extra time. a zidane pokemon wannabe headbutt. and a 5-3 win for italy on penalties. that almost wraps up the whole game..

talked to her online in the morning. hmm. bad as usual. then went out to school ler. the stupid 187 i taking. dripping water on my shirt. i dunno still go sit. wa lao eh. then quickly stand up but shirt already wet. people see me sit and suddenly stand i like so damn dumb can? -.-

reach school ler but school back gate haven opened. so i waited outside lor. so many peeps dere ler. like all queuing up get freebies. went in school faster go buy nescafe drink lor. if not i cannot take it ler. then went alley looklook. but no one. but after awhile zzzzzzz came. so i act act run mama shop to buy sweets lor. to think of it i dun even noe why shuld i run. then went back school ler go class lor. then discuss class formation with zk wz and jh.

after that nothing much la. only thin i remembered is the bad scolding ms tracy gave us during geo lessons. then release early from school today cause today O LEVELS CHINESE ORAL. zomg.

let's skip to the oral part la. i waited 1 hour plus in the hall because i was the second last in my group. xingyi was last! and we just slept through the hour plus. i was being crazy in the hall man. dunno why =(

when it was my turn. i could tell you i really got weak in the kness. as in LITERALLY weak in the knees. and i struggled to the examinors they greeted me a loud GOOD AFTERNOON. which i replied sloppily. then read the passage i dunno de words all tikum la. anyway i got attempt better then skip and act blur. =x and that stupid fg forgot give me clue wad conversation topic is.
then end up is the material needs of teenagers nowadays. yay. jackpot. the one mr cxj did not go through. then i just any how guess my way through ba. and those examinors still act so interested giving me all those ee arh. orh.



who are my real friends. my real brothers.
who are the ones who really cares.
who are the ones who really loved me.
who are the liars?
=) no one really understands.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home