Sunday, July 09, 2006

yea hi again. it's me and my lame blog you're reading again. omg man. i did not realise that 3 people actually knew i have a entry! i'm so happy. -.- alright la. let's talk about today. it's a typical day in my life. where i spend it at home whole day long. i wonder how long can i go on with all my weekends spent at home manszx.

woke at 2pm today. because i slept at 4am yesterday. watched the first half of germany portugal match yesterday. no goals so i went to bed. later on will be the final match of this world cup man. France Vs Italy. Les Bleus FTW. lol.

haiya. seriously nothing happened today. so nothing to blog about la. dun blog liao.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz why would you hurt me so much? zzzzz

some one make me a blog skin pretty plox.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home