Friday, August 18, 2006

almost late for sch today! woke at 6.20. that my leg was aching. both of those ankles. so i limped my way to sch today. then reached school when bell just rung. then was temperature taking exercise. so many people did not bring their thermometer lor. even though mr lau reminded us through out the whole of this week. so alot got punished. but i brought =DDD or should i say it had been in my pencil case since the day it was issued to me. hey not bad kay? i brought my pencil case. =D after school was english oral for first half of my class. mine's on next monday. and i am the first guy. wee~ lucky. first to go yet the most nervous one. then sat around with those who does not have oral at alley. and weixhuang ar! tell you my leg pain liao right. u still go twist. fug you! after that went to watch 4e1 vs 4e? and went home with john after that. that fugging bus service'99' always full when it reaches huayi's stop. we waited over an hour for 3 full buses when john and me decided to walk home. but we ended boarding a 99 2 stops after huayi. yea end of day~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home