Friday, September 22, 2006

phy chem paper 1 today. went to jp mac to have breakfast after that. with yvonne! woots. then went home. rotted whole after noon. family go malaysia to pray to grandfather or sth.i did not go. stuck with a old and stucked up father at home. wtf also need to care. give me a fucking prepaid when he already clear my bill debts. fuck la chao cheebye. hy cant i just have what a NORMAL kid have . instead of being this poor old son of a bitch son. i wonder how he raise me up till 16 years of age. dun fuck around with my mum if you cannot afford to give your son a comfortable life la. fuck you man. pathetic prepaid. you top up at 11pm lor. how the fuck can i inform you i am out at 10pm. fuck you if you tell me to use public phones. you are really such a stuck up faggotic retard without the basic common sense needed for human survival. whatever you do seems so redundant and what you tell me to do are just what you want me to do. i am not going to be your stuppid fucing doggy son at 16. i have my fucking life. and i wanna live it. not like you fucking destroyed childhood without any glimse of happiness. i just want my fucking line and my fucking money back. asshole. you still owe me few hundered dollars for car repairs anyway. so where the fuck is it you poor beggar. FUCK YOU.


went out at 10 again to boonlay. had supper with hz fg and wahyudi. so nice. ate nasilemak and the wad ar. those scallops? oyster? dunno hw to pronouce. si hum. or something like this i think. yea. quite nice.


ok now that fucker came back. and i dun wanna fucking see his fucking face. what the fuck am i going to do. poor fucker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home