Friday, March 23, 2007

here to blog. yea.

DAE results are out on the 19th. yep. as expected i did not get into RP. that makes me schooless(i know this made up word sounds weird) this year.

i know rah. all you guys out there will be thinking. this guy dont want study. then want come nag and whine about how he is not going to get into any poly and is going to waste one year. but it's more then that.

it's the feeling of being left out. it's not that bad if you stay back in secondary school. i mean. your friends are with you still. you can make more new friends. and can graduate with the new friends right. but what's happening to me now is that i have already graduated. meaning , i cant study with my friends again and i cant make new friends. i have to study on my own. work on my own. and take o level on my own. get results again next year. and enter poly again. all on my own. this feeling of being left out.

it's not like i wanted to fail my maths and do badly for o levels so that i can't go any where. i wanted to be a poly student too. can continue my studies, can still enjoy life right. i admit i did not study that much as all of you out there did. but i have my limits right. i hate maths and i don't intend on passing it. but i did tried to get a C6 which is the worse passing grade. who knows i get an E8. well at least it beats the F9 i am having all the time. shrugs.

so now i have to retake my o's. often, you guys talk about poly stuffs in front of me. i envy it that much. rofl. yea. it just does not feel right to not study for this one year. imagine the embrassement when i meet you guys again. everyone will be like " hey! i learnt how to design this electronic shit you know" then what can i share with you guys? " that day i work i do mistake tio scolded" rofl. this makes me laugh rah. different topics.

i feel so left out la! just that . i guess. i am not trying to sound gay here la. because i am not gay obviously. haha. one more month till poly starts for you guys and work for me. and it's so close to my birthday. -_- how man! argh. i want to enter poly soon! and stop wasting time.

my mother talks about sending me to NS now and let me do whatever shit i want after that. that obviously is a VERY dumb decision la. i mean. now dont study. 2 years later ask me come out of NS study again. and she thinks i will study then when i mean to study now. doh!

k la. enough with this poly shit. will see you guys as my seniors next year when i enter poly >_>


what's troubling me next will be her.
got together back on the 19th. but it's not as smooth sailing as i expected.
i guess it's almost the 20th time we got together AGAIN? lol. but still same problems occur. if it's my fault ,yes i admit it. but it's not only my fault for this relationship not working out. you may threaten me with all that i disliked. but you only gain hatred from me. not guilt nor regret for quarreling with you. as much as we try to get closer to each other everyday. WE will ruin it at night for sure. please note that i used WE and not ME. as i wont accept it to be only my fault anymore. it's time to make you learn.

everytime you asked for this and that. when i ask for it in return. you are the one who could not give me what u wanted. i mean what is this man! if you want some things from me. then you must be able to give me what i want too right. if you can't do so , why expect so much from me man.

enough of this i guess. i can give everything you want. only when you give me what i want. only then i will be willing to give you what you want.








so screwed la now. shall blog again when i feel like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home