Sunday, May 13, 2007

ah. fine day at work. was busy. over busy i would say. loads of people. and loads of cute babies for me to look at. babies are so fucking cute. i have no idea why. my heart melt whenever i see one cute baby. and my fierce face will turn friendly. :x i love babies. ok this is spastic.

alright. i have a fucking huge blister on my right toe la. been there for almost 10days already. it's leaking blood and pus now and it's fucking disgusting and pain. :( need to ask ming ting suck for me. haha.!

anyway. gonna apply for saturday day off next week. it's a big gathering junhong organise ar. haha! it's kinda rare la. how this quiet boy changed to a proactive sociable guy now. i hope i get the saturday off! jackson!(my head of department) if you are reading this! grant my wish! because i wanna be with my friends.

there's gonna be loads of people. and fun i hope. hmm. i think the last gathering was my birthday eh? april21st. but got people missing la. i hope i get to see more of my friends now.

i miss those secondary school days. soccer. mama shop. the far tables of the canteen during recess.pool! fugged la. you all go poly we no pool liao :( and smoking(jk). haha! boo. and now most of you guys are in poly. while i'm stuck. stuck in this fugged working society! fuggedddddddd. so luckily there is some one like junhong who is organising something for us. thank you ar jh. :D

anyway. been listening to some emotic songs by this guy named secondhand serenade. sad songs la. he's a one man band. playing the guitar and singing. i think it's nice. that's it :D the current song playing in my blog is also by him. named 'your call'. it's so nice to me that i listened to it and fell asleep while the song plays on repeat on my computer. try to understand the lyrics. there's this 2 lines which made me listen to this song on repeat.

ahh. shrugs. friends ar. you all better don't forget me. you are all important to me. yep yep. although we have all made new friends. in my case working friends. haha.

anyway, http://letusallgrowuptogether.blogspot.com/. ok. whoever created this thank you. you guys are the next best things that happened in my life. except for another indiviual, you guys are second to none. :D cheers.


yea. see you guys soon.





i heed your call.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home