Sunday, May 27, 2007

another busy day at work!

hahaha. hz came down to find me today with his poly friends but went home. :D had dinner with zc! he working today also. and our mr goh came down to fetch us. thomas too. because he is working at bugis. so we(fg thomas zc and me) met up,went to talk cock sing song. and play cs. hahaha. took night rider 5 home after that. fg alighted at my bus stop because nr5 no go his house. and he cabbed home. reach home at 2+. and gonna dota soon. dunno if i should or not though :x tired.

that's the end. gonna work again in 11 hours. T_T and my pay is coming! been eyeing the jeans from topman. :D cya soon in my closet.and the shirt from topman. watch from guess. john varvatos slip on and high cut. omg. many many things to buy. my movies. my hair cut. tatto. tongue piercing. hahaha. i can smell the money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home