Monday, May 21, 2007

back from soccer. went to school to collect my o level cert and have soccr with the guys today. wz,sf,zk,jh and thomas. haha. long time no run le. it's good to exercise. i want back my body shape. hahaha. and the pacs :x and also to be tanned. :x bring me go sentosa la rebecca.

anyway. played with those malay kids. ran alot la. :( and i think the best part is i finally saw jasmine tan. lol. she is still as short. and we talked. haha. after that. alfred came to find us. and we went to 429 and have our dinner and cab home.

and i have decided where to put my tatto. on the under side of my right hand there. either at the right wrist. or there la. so cool right. haha. and i want my tongue pierced. so many things to do. i guess the first off day after my payday will be spent on shopping!


shall end here. morning shift tomorrow. :D :D


it should be just me and you today girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home