Sunday, June 24, 2007

fuck man. the fucking fan is on at maximum and my window is so fucking big. do you think i slammed the fucking door you fucking brainless son of a bitch. dont come fuck around with me when you are not giving me money. i will just fuck you right back alright. i am no longer your goody old boy. so if you wanna mess around with me. feel free to.


alright. work. you guys will know wad i want say la! boring. dinner with wendy and huishan. ate kfc. my appetite is seriously shrinking. :\ came home. and that old man pissed me off. then played my game. blasted my music.

just came out of my shower. nothing much. 2 more weeks till i really stop working. dunno if i should work for 1 more month. bah. shall think about it.





what's missing?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home