Tuesday, June 12, 2007

jasmine asked me to do this. -_-


Rules of game:
1: Each player of this game starts off with 10 weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself.
2: People who got tagged must write it in their own blog and state this rule clearly.
3: At the end of the game, list down 3 people to be tagged and NO TAGBACKS.



1.I always wished i look more handsome.
2.I always ask for sweet and sour sauce when i have macdonalds.
3.I love drinking HL milk.
4.I like girls who wear shorts.(provided you have nice thighs. if not please dont wear them, you will look fucking ugly.)
5.I hate twits.
6.Girls need not have big breasts to get my attention.(but having nice ones is still a +point.)
7.I am addicted to mentos mint.
8.I have 4 ex girl friends.(excluding jasmine because she is my girl-friend now)
9.I hate guys which look up at girl's undies when on the escalator.
10.I fucking hate/detest/discriminate/am prejudice banglahs.


ok 3 person to do this. junhong, natalie and weizhuang.




went work with doreen today. met her at bukit batok bus station. took 106. then reach town. went work. smlj japanese taka boss coming. but i also no see him. then went lunch alone. wtfiak lonely. :( i hate eating alone. unlike last time when i have the company. so i ended up sitting on some bench. eating a sandwich. then bought bread for nicole. because she is hungry. -_- ask me buy bread for her. after work. wait for doreen and took 190 to cck. then she show me the taxi stand. and i cab home. came home. changed. and went out again.


went to meet junhong fancy and john at jp for dinner. went arcade after dinner. and got home after that. saw waikiat at the interchange. he is with his angel now. rofl. gonna fm/dota later. :)









yvonne phui. where are you. please contact me asap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home