Saturday, June 23, 2007

just got home. after work. rofl. work ended at 10 yesterday. but went to find my bros :D

work was boring la! always boring. reached work got scolded by manager. and thomas came interview. and he ended up talking cock at my counter for over 5 hours i guess. talk alot with him la. then zc came. went for dinner with serene. she came to find me in town. fg came find me half way through. and i never heard from him until now. chao pangseh!after dinner went back. thomas is still there! so talk again. until he left with zc. talk talk talk again. i fucking hate people who show me attitude for nothing alright. accompanied ben kent and serene to eunos. where i took the train back to raffles to meet thomas and zicong.

so nice having company on the lonely train rides la. so i need my psp now now now. NOW! zicong went off at jurong east while me and thomas alighted at lake side and took 240 to boon lay. queued first for the nasilemak. where hz, jh and mt came. eat eat eat. and went to the usual spot to sit down and chit chat. they played some stupid games la. jumping and running on those massage stones bare footed. fucking painful. too bad i am in my uniform. if not i would have joined in. and can take MC. talk until 5+ and cabbed home. too tired. left them there.


and here i am blogging. gonna catch some sleep. and get ready for.. guess wad. work. -_- alrighty. cya all.


i can't help but imagine what are things you have been doing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home