Friday, June 29, 2007

:) :) :) :) :) see see. i knew this will happen. i won't be the only one dying if you kill me. with my last breath i will bring down the 3 of you. :) i wasn't fed 17 years. sent into NCC in sec school as my CCA for nothing. so dont expect me to be a weakling like you k? slam my door. scream and shout all you want. nothing's gonna change my hatred for you. you. and you? try me la guys. try me. such hypocrites. do NOT talk big when you have not done anything bastard. no wonder your mother left you, you son of a bitch. i wonder which of YOUR families is as screwed as the ones you are living with now. well. it can't be as screwed as your OWN family right? you guys are pathetic losers in raising one. never ever being able to fufil my needs. and you guys dont even understand what it means to have a family. maybe you can try working in taka. where the whole family goes out just to buy a pair of shoes for their son or dad. since when did we have the money and the time to have such shopping trips together? too bad you two earn too little to even put meals on the table. oh wait. i dont even have dinner at home anymore. you guys cant be that poor right? losers.


alright la. alot more to go on. but some bitch is gonna report that sooner or later. work today. :) serene and kent kept gek me. qi si wo le. but serene said something nice though :\ same to you alright. 8.30 went to changed all my price tags. update all my shoe charts. till 9.50. when people are released at 9.30. lol. work OT. i want claim $. haha. serene wait for me. and accompanied her to city hall. went to raffles next to meet thomas. he start work as a timberland promoter in isetan scotts today. his job jiu hao la. good pay. good like fuck. lol. shall end here.

pay day soon. :) but i still need some quick money. to be able to leave this hell hole. got to take up night jobs. rofl. alright. cya all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home