Monday, June 04, 2007

so i was late for work today. i walked to my house's bus stop and wait for a cab. there came this yellow top taxi. i board it thinking it was alright. and by then i was 20 mintues to being late. and it takes around 20 mintues for me to reach taka. so i told the uncle to drive me to takashimaya. this uncle then head towards AYE. and from the start of the express way, he accelerated. 70,80,90 ,100 ... ok that's already speeding. but what's more is he accelerated to above 140km/h. ok that's scary. i mean 140km/h in a normal car is not scary. this is a taxi for god's sake. i am 17 and i wanna live longer. and this asshole is doing corners at 120km/h. i am not joking. -_- and what makes me panic most is he speeds at 140km/h and tailgate other car on the right lane. he is tailgating at less then 1 meter away. so i told myself i am gonna get killed if i dont fasten my seatbelt. so i fasten my seatbelt. and i reached takashimaya in 10 mintues. yay.


work as usual. did not eat dinner today. went shopping. damn. the jeans i wanted is gone! :( sadded la. and i am still coughing as badly. :( that's about my day.




it's no longer about taking the first step.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home