Saturday, June 30, 2007

work today. fucking sian. help GEOX move store room. lol. nothing to do. saw ben angry first time :x not with me though. argh. caculate my psp. need around $550. might as well buy k810i right? nothing much worth blogging today. just that me and kent is broke dao! no money eat. discuss how to survive. hahaha!

went robinsons with kent after that. find ivan. another borse morgan guy. lol. then talk cock. and went to take the mrt to raffles place and switch to green line. board the train. got one guy suddenly touched me and said excuse me. and then i realise. it's my dearest fg. so coincidental. :D not a lonely journey already lol. so yea. around the end. !


phone or psp. shrugs. no line no phone. then psp. got line got phone no psp. wtf i talking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home