Tuesday, July 03, 2007

alright. just got home after going out with serene,kent and ivan. went down to takashimaya at 3+ to find serene. hahaha. saw zi jian! he came back work for a day. then then. wait till 4pm for her to knock off. and did i mentioned my manager bought me a chocolate. :D which is now with serene because i forgot to bring it back. hahaha. walked around with her. because kent and ivan go buy their new handphone. lol. pay come out all buy new things la! went paragon with her. then went grocery shopping. lawl. we were looking at strawberries. and she said she love the smell of it. so she began to smell the strawberries. then i said. then will you use strawberry condom with me? then she gave me a small prune and told me if i can put the whole thing into my mouth she will. the funny thing is the fruit is not very big. and i am damn confident that i can put it into my mouth whole. lol. but before i can put the prune into my mouth. she gave me a peach and say put the peach in whole instead of the prune. lol. cheat me :(


after that got starbucks and proceed to meet kent and ivan at cinelesuire. those 2 show off their phone to me. although it's second handed. it looks as good as new. -_- went to bought the tickets to transformer. all filling fast! so we have no choice but to sit seperately. ivan one seat. kent one seat. but i sat with serene because they gave us the couple seating. lol. then. uh. still early. went to kpool. wanted to play pool. but i dunno what's wrong today. what special day is this huh. so many kids running around grabbing the cue stick shooting nothing. and i saw like 7 people to a POOL table? -_- so bo bian. we played billiard. still new to it though. so i suck rather much :x that stupid serene. wear mini skirt still play billiard. so need keep remind her. the ah bengs beside her keep looking at her. :angry: alright. just kidding.

played till 6.45, went down for the movie. transformer! serene keep told me she will fall asleep. so i keep talk to her during the movie. which is very not me. since i am not some one who talks during movies. it's always people talking to me during movies. and asking me questions. or is it i watched the most movies with that some one. wonders. then then. ya.

not bad a movie. gonna give it 4 stars :D i must say the robots look quite real. especially in the last fight where can see all of them in action. i personally like the bumble bee :x because he transforms into a chevy camaro. which is fucking chio. and did i mention the female lead being so fucking hot? i mean. omg. HOT! her eyes. her eyebrows. her body. :x

after the movie. went to yoshinoya for my dinner lunch and breakfast. yay! i am slimming down. congrats me if you are reading this buttie. after that ivan left to take the bus home. and me kent and serene proceed to the mrt station. saw some ex hyss on the mrt. my seniors. chatted awhile he's in NP. took the train to eunos with kent and serene. kent took the bus home. while serene's ah mat came. while i took a cab home. so fucking hard to flag a stupid taxi. -_- reached home. replied my tags. told them about harry potter. and here i am blogging.

shall end here. gonna meet serene tomorrow morning. still have to iron my uniform and bathe. can i not bathe? :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home