Monday, July 09, 2007

finally, it's my last day of work in takashimaya. special thanks to all whom have guided me through this 2 months + although i met some bad people during work. hmph. but there are a few people worth mentioning. people such as serene,kent,ben,zijian, nicole. and so much more. they have made my life at work much easier. :D although i always quarrel with kent in a jokingly matter. will miss the times where they ask me to look at chio bus. lol. will definately miss those guys. that's why i am going down for another job interview tomorrow. samsonite men's shoe. oh noes. shoes again. rofl. gonna work shorter hours. and yep . hope to see you guys soon again. :)




boring work today. supposingly it's my off day today. but went back work as my storeroom needs clearing today. so i must help my supplier clear ma.woke at 6.30. prepared. met wendy,zijian,kent ben and meilang at 8.30. had macdonalds big breakfast. reached work. realised i do not have takashimaya staff card anymore. so borrowed from zi jian. got in. go up for morning meeting. and after that started clearing the floorstacks. went lunch with serene. :D after lunch got back. my store man lai liao. wtf so fast. lol. started packing all the way till 6. before i bidded farewell to men's shoes department. and went home.



yep. wish me luck for the interview tomorrow. $8.50 per hour. holy shit. gonna go town to slack tomorrow i guess. gotten so used to spending my whole day there. needs time to change. :x ciao~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home