Sunday, July 29, 2007

went to work alone today. 502 over there. been raining nonstop for days in town. :\ the weather makes me moody at times. went for my dinner. had kfc in staff canteen. sold 2 pairs of shoes today. met my target the moment i start work. so slack during work.

things are not exactly going my way nowadays. non stop arguments. i wonder why. sigh. yes my words might have hurt you without me noticing. what about yours. shrugs. by the time i finish this post. you will be beside another guy. hand in hand. shoulder to shoulder. watching a movie. who knows what will happen. things would be much better if only we are together. sigh.

get well soon. and i hope you had fun. whatever happens again, do not let me know. for the advice i have to offer falls on your deaf ears.





the end. :( i'm NOT a pawn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home