Tuesday, August 21, 2007

The Blog Keeping Rules
1. Each blogger must post these rules first.
2. Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves
3. Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post there rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged and to read your blog

8 facts/habits about me
1. I always ask for sweet & sour sauce when i eat mac. (except for macdelivery)
2. I tell more then 10 lies a day selling shoes.
3. I enjoy hearing the knocking sound of the shoes when i put on my formal shoes.
4. I can't sing.
5. I re arrange my hair before i bathe.
6. I am always dreaming of studying in a poly.
7. I'm yearning for you, Ms Frog.
8. I'm still single.



8 peeps
1. Eugene Kwok
2.John Goh
3. Rebecca Ko
4. Jasmine Tan
5. Edwin
6. Hong Wei
7. Wai Kiat
8. Any one else ba.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home