Monday, August 27, 2007

something from eugene .

Been lunia-ing heavily :x ahh. got to go back to lunia now. :D thanks eugene.



Asked eugene to do this for me few days ago. here it is :D

1) Something random about him:Nicol thinks he's a butterfly. 0_0

2) Most memorable thing he has said to me:"OMG! Only fucking gays take neoprints!" -_-

3) The clearest memory I have of him:Once, he told me to "fuck off" because I asked him if they spelt his name wrongly on the form (It was without the 'E'). Back then, I didn't realise that the Nicol being spelt "N-I-C-O-L-E" was supposed to be a joke.

4) A colour that I associate with him:Orange. It's a bright colour.

5) Something I like about him:That he's spontaneous, unpredictable and a bit lame sometimes.

6) The Animal he reminds me of: Chipmunk!! He laughs like a chipmunk! Looks like one too!
7) The song that I would associate with him: "Da ya think I'm sexy" by Rod Stewart! It's one of Rod Stewart's number 1 hits. Somehow, the concept behind the song seems like his style. LOL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home