Wednesday, September 19, 2007

while waiting for my photoshop CS3 to be installed and waiting for d's reply, shall do this quiz. tagged by eugene.

1. Love is: sweet if it's returned. it's not if it's not.
2. I will always: dream about being rich
3. Forever: is not impossible
4. I never want to: be caught in any ugly situations
5. My cell phone is: always by my side
6. When I wake in the morning: i ask myself where am i going out to?
7. I get annoyed at: silly acts.
8. Parties are: never been to one in ages.
9. My dog is: i dont have one right now.
10. Kisses are the worst when: they are not returned by your partner.
11. Today I am: 4.30am already, will probably go to sleep after installing CS3 and wake up and meet some one for dinner or something.
12. Tonight I will: be outside with some one eating my dinner. or rotting at home.
13. Tomorrow I will: sentosa with jasmine and thomas.
14. I really want:us to be together.
15. When I looked at myself in the mirror today: i asked when am i going to have a nicer body.
16. I will drive my car: when i have one.
17. A word that rhymes with “PARK” is: bark. i hate dog barks.
18. Bright or Dark Room?: bright when i am chatting. dark when i am dota-ing seriously.
19. If I’m alone in a room with two beds, I: sleep on one of them, and try not to face the other one.
20. The last thing I said to someone was: i love you. (if you meant said to some one as in through verbal communication. not msn or sms.)



the end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home