Monday, December 10, 2007

nothing much about my life nowadays but work. went out with my sister on her bike to enaq last night to have prata. after that went to bird park area and enjoy the nice view. head to meet zk , zy, fg , wz and jh after that. slacked at my play ground and chatted with a stroke victim for quite some time. i pity him alot. he's life is more screwed then any of ours and i realise that he has gone through much more then me. and when i feel sad , it's nothing compared to his. went to his house and look at his photos and his medical documents and financial documents. and got to realise how his wife certify him as mentally unstable just because of his stroke. and this leads to his OWN MONEY being taken away by his wife. and embezzeled by his relative. what's more, his children. high flyers of this society. abandoning him for their luxurious life. leaving him with a wife who locks him out of his own room in the flat. leaving him nothing but a sofa bed and their cute dog named renee. before we left his house. i felt i should thank him. so i held out my left hand to shake his. i know a handshake is between 2 right hand. but he had diffculty moving the right side of his body. but he did not took my left hand with his. instead , he struggled to shake my right hand with his right hand. it's really very tiring for him from the expressions on his face. thank you for this valuable lesson in life i will always remember. it's nice talking with you. till we meet again Jeffery Ong. :)

anyway. buttie came to look for me at work today. bought me takoyaki and japanese omelette noodles. thank you ar. next time i treat you. :D


alright. off to bed. love you doreen. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home