Monday, April 28, 2008

Post birthday presents. No pictures because i scared my fans like jasmine fans. will photocopy one. i dunch rike.

Zebra tagger , raw topman jeans and 4skin basics.

+ baby's berms and hair cut and billy treat.

that rounds up this year's birthday presents.


ahh. thank you mama and baby.


shall renact a real life scenario that happened to me on the MRT to town just now.

got 3 guys. name them A , B and C.

i sat down at the corner seat. with A beside me. then B and C standing. then i fell asleep ma. then kept leaning towards A.

then i overheard A saying ' if he lean over till me, i will pok him ( meaning to punch me)'

then i heard this and jerk up la. guy A , realising i had woken up. went on the divert my attention by saying ' you all got watch yesterday TV? got this guy wad wad wad'

But i already heard wad A said earlier on ma. At this point , B said ' haiya. you saying him then say la. no need act one.'

then i sat up straight and stared at both A and B. and said ' ya wad? you guys talking about me?'

Guy B jitao chua sai ball shrinks and replied in a ahgua voice ' huh ? no la. we got meh? we never. sorry'


you guys should see that fucked up face of B. lol.


alright. the end. haha. fucked yo. owned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home