Saturday, April 12, 2008

The way you do things are always so fucked. As long as you have something to do, you don't give a fuck about how i'm doing. I just want you to accompany me, yet you went drinking with her brother and fell asleep. Go think if you're being overboard man. Woke up the next day, give me a call and told me. And everything's solve? We were suppose to meet up already. All you care was about sleeping. Stop giving me 'then' for an answer. What the fuck is a 'then' to a yes or no question.

Fuck. Perhaps you are right. If you don't treasure me anymore, just fucking tell me. Do not keep and use me as a reserve when you had no one to be there. I've been doing that since we broke up. I feel so much like a fool,totally wasted.

Lost of words already. End.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home