Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My family is plagued with unhappiness. And the root of the problems does not seem to understand the chaos and agony we suffer from the problems. Of course I would not say it's a single being's actions. But you are that fucking bitch who is really the one making problems for us. I know you are a big fan of my blog. Frequently checking my updates to do your field report on my life to my parents. And I'm sure you would be reading this. So please, after reading this, I hope you will make decisions which will make all of us feel better. Be it moving out, getting married , have a baby. Or what ever. I believe you are financially stable enough to do any of those.

I need a happier life at home. Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home