Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Okay guys. It's officially the last day of the semester for me. It's been a fruitful journey for me these 16weeks and i sure learnt alot of things after returning from my 1 year 'holiday'. What's more i got to know alot of new friends. In my class, neighbouring classes and even smoking friends. Haha.

I'm sure i will miss all of them. And a few especially more because of the time we spent hanging out more and smoking. Guys like Jasper , Bruce and yall know. All those who smokes in my class alright. I know i should not be mentioning this smoking thing. But this is how we got together and bonded this close.

Of course we would be assigned to different classes, but yea. We would sure be to meet up at spiral staircase for every single day.

Anyway, went out with Jasper, Bruce, Madhu, Bebe and Grace today. Went to queenstown stadium for Madhu's match first. Thrased by Da Lian Si De youth football talent development club. IT IS THE REAL NAME. Grace read it out in chinese and it was hilarious. After which we went down to marina square to meet up Bruce who was in the area for his drumming lessons. (damn make me feel like learning a instrument). And we just took a cab in a group of 5. Damn funny with me distracting the uncle while they board the cab hastily. And the uncle did not realise till we were half way there. Watched 'Love Guru' as suggested by bruce. Did not regret. Because it was fucking funny. And Jessica Alba is hot. That Jasper admitted to having a boner over her indian dance move.

Alright then head to clementi with Jasper and meet up my pops and had supper before pops drove Jasper home. And here I'm right now bloggin while watching MTV.

The end. thank you W45Q. They always say that the first class whom you will remember the most. I'm sure that would apply to me.

And lastly, I miss you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home