Sunday, August 17, 2008

Okay, went out the day before with Bruce. Went down to penisular and was around bugis area. So went to find BEBE who is working and met up with Kai Xin, Madhu and Grace. Went to town and had a chamber at e2max. Was playing smackdown vs raw with Madhu and Bruce. I was owned. I used to be good at smackdown2 back on the playstation console ok. But it's the first time i touched a Xbox360. After that Bebe came to town after her work and we got nothing to do. so walked all the way to paradiz. Slacked and went to sit outside the citibank building. Until we saw another of our school mate. So went off to another area. And slack slack slack. Until the naive nicol decided to go down to pasir ris. So, from town we took a cab with bruce and kaixin. Reached pasir ris. And waited till 7am+. But nope. No signs of any 'euthology'. So nicol decided to go home. Cabbed home from Bruce's place with Kai Xin and Bruce.



Sent Kai Xin home while Bruce came to my place. HAHAHA. Imagine the journey for him. But i'm helping him alright. This way, he won't fall asleep anymore. Had macdonalds breakfast with him at pioneer mall and he came back to my place. I fell asleep. But he woke me up and insisted that i go to the bus stop with him. Of course I did and went back home to sleep. All the way till 6+ in the evening i woke and said happy birthday to my mummy! It's her birthday yea. But things were not going right in my house. So yea, a quiet birthday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home