Thursday, August 07, 2008

Okay. After long awaiting, blogger is not hanging on me. So i am here to blog yea man. Today is the last day for our enterprise module. Loads of people didnt come to school so i expect a early release today for us.

Back on what i wanna blog on. Basic. Been noticing that loads and loads of people are reverting back to the basics nowadays. Is it the new hype huh. :o For me myself, I'm a basic person. Everything about me is basic. Basic colors , basic denim , basic blogskin , and totally greyscale. So yea. Stay basic.

So bored in class right now. 14 people. 3 groups. Each group assigned to touch on a certain topic which will be complied together to answer today's problem statement. Damn easy alright. And so many people didn't turn up. And did not call not call me to sheesha yesterday! Damn classmates. haha.

Before I end, Eugene Kwok is organising his birthday celebration tomorrow at pasir ris park. Whose going! TEXT ME OK!.


The end. Sometimes i wished i excel in a instrument or a form of art.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home