Thursday, September 18, 2008

Alright. I'm in school right now and I shall be blogging about yesterday. It was the third problem for cognative module yesterday and our usual faci Justina was not here. So there is this guy named Dave who actually stood in and took over facilitating our class. It's not that he is as bad as Justina. But he is not good anyway. We are all lost by the tenth mintue of first meeting. So, I was skipping school anyway to meet Doreen. So when i came back after the first break out, I found out that my whole class is skipping. So yea, Ended up majority of the class skipped the lesson.

So I met up with Doreen at Jurong Point and we had our lunch. Slacked around and she went home after that. I met up with Thomas at my house and transfer some files for him. Went for dinner and basketball after that.

When we were about to go home, saw a group of around 15 teenagers. There waas a equal number of girls and boys in the group. The girls seem to be agitated and ready to fight. So me and thomas , not wanting to miss a good show decided to follow them. Because I had never dialed '999' before in my life, I called for the police. But damn! While i was on the phone with the officer, 2 policemen arrived at the scene. Sian man. I thought i can be the one to make the police come down here. But some one else was earlier then me.

Alright , shall end here and begin my wonderful contribution to my group. LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home