Friday, February 27, 2009

Spent the whole day at home today. Boring day! Time goes by as i read "Breaking Dawn" from the famous twilight saga by Stephenie Meyer. Nice series ok! But it's kinda draggy since book 1. Too much vivid descriptions man.

On a side note , looking back at my new year's resolution. I found out i have already completed some of them. Which is a good thing. But at the same time there are some which i will never get to complete. :(

Shall end here and go back to reading my book.

Anyway, thomas quoted some one from the internet and showed it to me : "I have a jean. Actually jeans, and they are new. Which leg should go in first, left or right, if I want to develop the most sick fades."

Totally LOL material.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home