Monday, March 16, 2009

My life is becoming a routine right now. Wake at 7am , reach town at 9.30am for work , end work at 6pm and reach home at 7.40pm. Omfg. Life is such a bore when i am having this lifestyle right.

Been transfered to sell ladies handbags these days. The crowd is so much more boring and I have no one to talk to at the "island" counter. So isolated and ulu one in the middle of no where. Nothing much to look at some more! Luckily David is working on the same level as me today and we kept talking away.

Anyway, really envy those people who can work in their personal clothes during working hours instead of having to don their corporate uniforms. Sucks man. You work in a departmental store selling stuffs and you have to put on shirt , tie and pants? WTF? Ok i understand only certain departmental stores has this dress code and i could ask for a transfer anytime but still what I am trying to say is , you are just a promoter. Fine, sales advisor if you want to have a nicer name as that is what my company labels people like me.

Okay end rant now. Going to bring this matter up if i see my boss. But i know nothing will change. :(

End already okay. I hope i strike this wednesday , saturday and sunday 4D. Then i will buy whoever tags me dinner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home