Wednesday, May 06, 2009

for the mermaid.

I really enjoyed all the long talks with you and time we spent alone. Walking you home and just hanging at the jetty till late. These are times which I had never experience with any before. And it's very comfortable just to have you beside me and making me laugh and i enjoyed it seriously. I really like you being you yourself. And not restricting anything to put on any faces for me to see. This is the real reason why I'm free falling. Because you are very , very real. I love you yy. And I hope nothing we have discussed would come out from what we are having right now. I am enjoying our 'special' status right now and I would want more to come out of it. I would try to at least.

On your part, just stay real , let go of the restrictions and allow your emotions to take over.

the end. (L)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home