Monday, May 18, 2009

So I pierced my tongue last thursday on the 14th. The video of the piercing process can be found at my facebook profile.

So after the piercing. I felt alright just that i have difficulty chewing on my dinner and sucking on a straw.

1 day after , on the friday. The swelling of my tongue started and I look like a toad with a short fat tongue. Can't eat at all and I had ice longan only eating the ice. Throwing my longan to Johnson. HAHA. dustbin.

On the 3rd day, I went PH and drank alcohol. I was afraid something would happen but nope, my piercing got better and I'm all recovered now! HOW IS YOUR VENOM BITES NOW EH CYNTHIA?

Anyway, caught Angels & Demons on friday midnight with Johnson , Sherry , Alston and mermaid baby. A real great movie and a must watch. Was quite hesistant to catch the movie when they suggested it in the first place and I went along with it with the mindset "okay just watch this for the company". But I ended up enjoying the movie. Thanks for the great recommendation Alston! :D:D

Shall end here as I have school tomorrow. And I already have a 5 days self proclaimed holiday. BYE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home