Monday, June 01, 2009

Father's birthday

Just had dinner with my family. It is my father's birthday today. Not really something you can call a celebration because most families are having dinners together every night. But to my family, everyone is spending their time out from home most of the time that it is hard to even get together for a simple dinner.

Dinner was great with wonderful dishes by my mother. I commented on a certain dish which she had not cooked for years. And i reminded her of how long had it been since she cooked for us. But I was not blaming her. Because I was not there most of the time making it difficult for her to cook. Having to worry about if the food will still be fresh when I got back and if it will be finished up.

It's great having this kind of get together session with my family because it reminds me of how everyone is still there in the family and how important we are to each other.

Happy 57th birthday daddy. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home