Saturday, July 18, 2009

16th July

Sorry for not blogging yesterday love. My laptop was down. The day was spent with me being on time for school and doing alot of work through the whole day! Went home straight after school with Alston and stayed home for the rest of the day. Nothing much for this day.

17th July

Woke up late for school and went to the IT helpdesk first thing to get my laptop fixed. Now it's fine and working already! Had a UT after school and I'm gonna fail again. I'm quite sure. Went home with FG and WK after school and we went cycling again! from 9+ till now. I just got home. Hehe. We went to Gombak for prata. And we are gonna head up to woodlands next friday! Finally eh!

I hope you are doing well in HK right now. You will be back in less than 24 hours. I will see you soon! Love you. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home